Study in Canada

Study in Canada as an international student

Apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.

Changes to off-campus work hours: You may be eligible to work more than 20 hours per week off campus under a temporary public policy. Find out if you meet the requirements.

What is a study permit?

The study permit is a document issued that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. Make sure you have all the documents you need before you apply. You should apply before you travel to Canada. Your study permit is not a visa. It doesn’t let you enter Canada. You may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA). If  your study permit is approved, a visa or eTA will be issued to you with your study permit. 

Get your study permit faster through the Student Direct Stream (SDS)

Most SDS applications are processed within 20 calendar days. You may be able to get your study permit faster by applying online through the Student Direct Stream if you’re a legal resident in one of the following countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Brazil, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, India, Morocco, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Senegal, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Vietnam.

How we can help you:

Student Assessment & Counseling 

We assist students in search of the DLIs and programs that meet their needs. This includes:

Applying to Schools in Canada

We set up your student profile and guide you in: 

Study Permit Application

Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) can represent you in your Study Permit application.

Partner Schools, Colleges & Universities

We have access to over 38 Designated Learning Institutions (DLIs) across Canada. We coordinate with these partner schools  for student admission applications and ensure applications are processed in a prompt manner. Listed below are some of our partner schools located in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Quebec and Saskatchewan.

To learn more about studying in Canada, your eligibility and to explore further options, schedule a consultation with our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) today!